Monday 20 June 2011

A WOW and big hand for U: ARMS Lite POS Point of sale software

   To mention my recent excitement, I just installed a Point of sale POS software system in my dance studio and the effect is remarkable. I'm a dance school teacher and i owned a studio in downtown Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Hence, i also have a tailor shop at the entrance part of my dance studio to design custom costume   for the dance performer. Before i brought in the dress-maker in the dance studio, I simply control my students, performer and time schedule in a excel spreadsheet. Yet, there are many limitations by excel when my business started to grow. This problem rise up when i combine the dress-maker business with my teaching career because there is no proper way of overseeing the two product and service time-line.
Best_Point_of_Sale_&_Retail_Management_System_Malaysia

  From there onward, i know that it is a must for me to come up with some sort of software to control my entire store operations. At this time i came across to a close friend of mine, she introduced me to a new chapter of my life: ARMS Lite Point of sale POS retail management system. I has no expectation on the ARMS Lite POS software since I don't know what I want for my studio. The meeting with the ARMS people impressed me since they are very patient explaining all the possibilities and capabilities of what the POS Point of sale software can do.


  After the ARMS Lite Point of sale POS live product demonstration, I'm confident that this POS management software can highly reduce the gaps that i have between my dance studio and the dress-making business. The POS software Point of sale can link together the two business and control all the activities through one system. The biggest problem i had before is that there will be time crashed between some class schedule as overlap of the Class time can happened without a POS software. Besides, when the costume are rent out for performance, a checklist is required to be show in the system to alert the person in charge for renting out a performance dress when it is not available.

 Arms Lite is a POS Point of sale software designed for a single stand alone retail business solution. For more information, proceed to http://armslite.com/ . It feels amazing when you have full control over your time and know exactly what is happening to your business. It reduce lots of my stress from my life and now i'm happy, worry less compare to before.

ARMS™ Point of Sale Penang Malaysia

8 comments:

  1. Excellent review~ after seeing yours and other review, i checked out ARMS Lite Point of sale POS software, i might switch it over to ARMS LITE POS soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got ARMS Lite POS Point of sale system and saw your blog :) hehe, it is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same as U, I like ARMS Lite POS Point of sale software alot. Good system that everyone should have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give ARMS Lite Point of sale POS software a try and see if it is suitable for my store. The result is positive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before look deep into ARMS LIte point of sale POS software, i thought you exaggerate about the POS system. However, after i try it myself, i will say A++ for ARMS Lite POS software.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After take a look at the ARMS Lite POS point of sale software, i think it is pretty good for my company lo. I will asked my manager to meet up with the ARMS software people and see what happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing info. on ARMS Lite Point of sale POS software.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a big surprise after i check on ARMS Lite POS point of sale system. I never know that retail management can be tht easy.

    ReplyDelete